Monday 21 December 2015

Top 10 Christmas Inks!

It's almost a month since I last posted :O

December has always been a month of reflection and silence, so please indulge me. This will be the only post for the month and the last for 2015.

Will I continue posting in 2016? That is still an unknown, and to be left until a further time.

Let's just dive straight into today's topic.

December being the month of Christmas, I decided to do something different... like introducing my top 10 Christmas inks.

They only include red or green inks (yes I'm a bore, I chose only traditional colours).

The ten inks are (in no particular order): J Herbin 1670 Emerald of Chivor, Noodler's Bloody Mary, Visconti Red, Diamine Red Dragon, Pelikan Edelstein Jade, Noodler's Antietam, Noodler's Tiananmen and Diamine Oxblood, Pelikan Edelstein Aventurine and Pelikan Edelstein Ruby.

Bonus entrant: Pelikan Edelstein Garnet.


For the top, we have J Herbin 1670 Emerald of Chivor, Noodler's Bloody Mary, Visconti Red, Diamine Red Dragon.

Second layer shows Pelikan Edelstein Jade, Noodler's Antietam, Noodler's Tiananmen and Diamine Oxblood.

The base of the tree shows Pelikan Edelstein Aventurine, Pelikan Edelstein Garnet and Pelikan Edelstein Ruby.

The trunk is coloured with Diamine Ancient Copper!


No comments:

Post a Comment